In the last five years, the NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat has made several achievements, which include;
- NEPAD Kenya successfully launched the Skills Initiative for Africa in May 2017.
- Elevation of the Lamu Port – South Sudan – Ethiopia Transport Corridor (LAPSSET) Program to the Presidential Infrastructure Champion Initiative (PICI) category under the African Union in June 2015.
- NEPAD Kenya Secretariat lobbied for Kenya to host the 2nd High Level Meeting on Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation (GPEDC) in November 2016, the first time for such a meeting to be held in Africa.
- Through advocacy by NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat, development partners have supported implementation of infrastructure projects under the LAPSSET through the NEPAD IPPF in March 2017.
- The NEPAD Agency in collaboration with the NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat facilitated the development and launch of an investment prospectus to accelerate the implementation of priority projects under the Sustainable Energy for All (SE4ALL) Initiative in November 2016.
- NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat, facilitated capacity building for officers occupying management positions in the Kenyan transport and energy companies on the area of Project Management.